1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Wow...you want to submit my military history to a third party company for verification ARE YOU CRAZY?! Im not providing this info to be dispersed by your company to somebody else for a whopping 10% discount I will go to Home Depot instead!!

Comments

Jacksonville, Arkansas, United States #1342793

Companies need to protect themselves from people claiming discounts they don't deserve. That's why they have gone to a process of verifying those asking for discounts.

There is nothing that says any store owes vets a discount.

Be happy when you are offered one and if you don't like what is required to prove you are a vet don't expect the discount. Perhaps you aren't really a vet and are just upset that you won't get a discount because they won't be able to verify that you are what you claim to be.

to Anonymous Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1342811

I am most certainly a vet,I have zero problem showing my I'd each and every time as I do at Home Depot. My issue is with submit my personally info on a web site to a company I have never heard of.

They are paying the third party company which in turn raises their prices so this is not affect just veterans discount this affects all of their customers they could keep it in house and it wouldn't cost them anything. And we could just continue to show ID as we have in the past...