ordered a fridge with the stipulation it needed to be delivered the next weekend or no sale! I booked out of my job that weekend to accept the delivery called to confirm all was set to deliver the Friday before to find out the delivery two weeks later would be Oct 1st. A date no one cleared through me - not acceptable!

After waiting for 40 minutes on hold the delivery team re-arranged things to have it delivered to me on the agreed weekend. The Sunday of the delivery the original time of 12-4 was no longer it moved to 4-6 inconvenient but not horrible. After not having the delivery by 5:30 I called to confirm the time they would be there - was told "they were on their way" 6PM get a call saying they would arrive within the hour

7PM no delivery! I call again to get additional information on why there was a delay- i was on hold for 40 minutes (again). Then after much waiting the dispatcher let’s me know there is confusion with the delivery

Delivery person calls at 7:45 to let me know they will be to me in an hour. Delivery arrives at 9PM. Sale was to include an ice maker installed it was not. Delivery guys could not install the ice maker as was the promise at the sale (they never had done it before- no experience) Now I have to pay to have it installed myself. Then finally when all the drama was at a close we see the door has a dent on it. Delivery guy offers 10% off- thanks, Appreciate the offer but I need to talk to a manager to explain the new level of unacceptable we have now hit.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $878 and wants Lowes to "i want the door replaced or an appropriate amount of $$ compensation".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments