2.5
Ease of Use

I ordered a bar-b-grill on the 5h of Sept. and was promised it would be delivered the following Monday.

Monday came and went, no delivery and no phone call . I stayed home all day waiting for it. I called to complain about it and was promised that it would arrive that following Friday, Gauranteed. Well, Friday came and went with the same results, no delivery and no phone call.

What a business. I called corporate to complain and was given some story about that it would definitely arrive the following Monday. No apology, no let us try to make this this right, by offfering a refund on the delivery, since it took so long. I was planning a backyard Bar-b-que that I had to cancel due to this very late delivery.

Someone from corporate was suppose to call me back to see if the delivery ever came, but that never happened either. In my opinion, Lowes need to do better by it's customers with it's deivery service. I'm really disappointed in the way that this was handled. Word of caution, get it in writing or text, so you'll have proof of the lies that they tell.

Never again.

Bad business practices. Watch out people, Lowes is unrealiabe when it comes to delivery services.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Unprofessional delivery service and call back promise.

Comments