Product: Lowes Delivery Service Rating: 2 Stars Clear all filters (47 of 336 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Lowes in Shelbyville, Kentucky - Delivery Issues - No more purchases from Lowe's.

2.4
I purchased a range, along with the whole kitchen package (refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave), from the Shelbyville, Kentucky location and was promised delivery of the range and refrigerator on Friday. I stresses to the sales associate, Daniel, that I was hesitant to buy from Lowes due to their delivery reputation but he assured me that I would be taken care of. When Friday rolled around, the delivery guys showed up with the refrigerator only. No range... When I called and talked to Pat in appliances, I asked why my range was not on the truck. He explained that is was an error and that all humans make mistakes. No apologies. I then talked to Chris who explained that the manufacturer was at fault because the range arrived to them marked incorrectly. No apologies. He felt that getting it delivered sometime today was apology enough. I had a full day planned and had to rearrange everything to accommodate Lowes delivery and, you guessed it, "No Apologies!" I will never purchase anything from Lowes due to their customer service. Never have I been made to feel like my time is so valueless.
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Late delivery
  • Dealing with staff
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution
  • Intimidating customer

Delivery of Samsung refrigerator from Lowes

2.2
I will never buy another appliance from Lowes. Bought a refrigerator in June and the first one came in dented, second one dented but believe it or not, the 3rd one was ok. Hate their delivery. The head guy had an attitude. Took of the hinges of front door for clearance and also the door stop. Put the hinges on dining room chair and after then left, I noticed black grease on the upholstery. The door stop was never put back. Tried to start the ice maker but they had never turned on the water connection. Had to pull out the frig and turn the valve for the water on. I would rather pay more for an appliance and buy from a reputable store. Never again…..Lowes.
Review
#891924 Review #891924 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Lousy service after the sale
  • Lowes terrible customer service

Lowes Delivery Service Review

2.2
I bought a refrigerator on 12-15-15 it was delivered on 12-23-15. The delivery personnel could no get the ice maker to work and told us they would take care of it. Two weeks later I called back and they said service tech was coming to fix it then 2 weeks later I call back and they have ordered me a new refrig now here it is March 17 2016 and still nothing!!!!!
Problem with delivery

Lowes in Budd Lake, New Jersey - Terrible Customer Service and Online Shopping NIGHTMARE

1.5
I went to Lowes and got a nail in my tire 2x in 2 weeks. I went back and saw nails in the parking lot. I reported it and they refused to submit it to their insurance company. In the meanwhile I had ordered something from them online and it qualified for FREE shipping according to all of their criteria but they said I had to pick it up. Then the wrong item was put aside. They luckily had another but it took time to find. Then I went to order another item online which also qualified technically but it would not allow it. I called and they tried to charge me $65.00 for shipping for a $30.00 item! OMG! Even though they said it was an IT issue (the item should qualify!) When I call they always tell me someone will get back to me in 24 hours and they do not! Hours lost.... it is a comedy of errors there.
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Online shopping or parking lot maintenance
Reason of review
poor customer service, delivery issue, refusal to take claim for damage to car
Loss
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes Delivery Service Review

1.6
Lowes does not deliver and install on time. Stove and dishwasher delivery a complete mess. Still have not received stove after a month, lost after being delivered to warehouse. DW installed after being lost twice. Corporate and local levels need new inventory control and a better level of customer service than the 3 Stooges variety. Disgusting. Going else where for needed refrigerator.
Problem with delivery

Lowes in Burlington, Ontario - Waiting 15 weeks for a washer & gas dryer with no solution

2.4
Does Lowe's care? Store manager and department manager hide in the back while employees are left to shrug their shoulders and say wow that's really bad service but we can't think of offering a solution. So seven weeks (October 19th 2014)ago my wife paid in full for a new LG washer and gas dryer. She was promised a shipment was on its way and to expect delivery is 10 days. We have dropped by the store and called a few times.... "it's on its way" we are told..ok well it's been seven weeks now and no apology no new information no discount! Wow this can't be right lowe's is supposed to be a trustworthy company. Or is it? News flash.. Today we are told ..your order may or may not be at the Brantford Ontario store Jan 28th 2015... (15 weeks total ..maybe) take it or leave but don't complain because not even the store manager will make the time needed to say "sorry for the massive inconvenience" Question: Is Lowe's paying for all our dry cleaning or giving us free appliances? I'll happily pay extra for an apology if anyone is listening.

It is not Lowes or the employees fault. Yes they should have kept you up to date on everything, but it is not the stores fault for not getting things shipped from the warehouse, or vendors when they are supposed to.

I don't work for Lowes but know a bit about LG appliances. Lowes sold you the appliances expecting normal delivery from LG's warehouse.

My guess is that LG didn't have what you ordered in their warehouse. Unfortunately LG isn't very good at communicating that they don't have the product to deliver. I will also guess you ordered something other than white. When their warehouse is out they have to order it.

It is then scheduled for production which can take a month or two. Keep in mind they are made in Korea. Then 3 weeks on a boat before they hit the warehouse in Texas.

Then another week to 10 days to the store. Unfortunately all Lowes can tell you is what little they get from LG.

@Anonymous

I think you missed the point, " hay we need to swap brands or refund you " just don't leave us hanging on for something that isn't going to happen.

@gh

At no point in the posting was anything said about requesting a change in product or refund, just looking for status on your order. You're getting the information as Lowes gets it. Not much more they can do.

Gita
@Anonymous

You right, if its the managers job to provide information and suggest solutions to potential problems.

A change or refund would have gone a long way to avoiding the whole issue.

But it was never suggested.

If a company promised 10 days and then can't deliver, the customer will be understanding if they are informed. But left in the dark for months and treated like a problem to be avoided by management is a non starter.

View more comments (4)
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Manager hides in back office
  • Lack of response
  • Attitude or customer service
Poor customer service
Loss
$2000
Full refund

Lowes is Not reliable

2.0
I purchased 3 major appliances from Lowe's in Philadelphia Whitman Plaza store July 6, 2014. After receiving first my Range, which had to be returned for dents and scratches was delivered again with dents and scratches, and again with dents and scratches I gave up. The Dishwasher was delivered and installed by 2 Asian gentleman who could not speak English and just laughed when I tried to talk to them. After they left I found the floor board hidden behind the stove? Which means the dishwasher is sitting on the drain pipe! I was told by the store when the Frig came in the first time it was dented and they would have to reorder. When it was reordered it came in again with a dent. Today I wrote an email to corporate and within 2 hours the delivery guy called and told me they would be there it 10 minutes. I have a Frig full of food and nowhere to put it while the new frig cooled down. Am I getting one of the dented refrigerators or a new one??? If they had the new one all along why was I not called and told to pick a date??? Why only after an email to corporate was the frig available??? They better not try to bring me a dented or a different frig then I ordered or I will send them ALL BACK!!!! It has been almost 5 MONTHS!!!!! Yes, Someone should give me an answer before I blow my top!!! Deb Silvestri
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Price
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
  • Lowes Bad SERVICE