1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Ordered a new dishwasher online because it said I woul recieve that product within 24 hrs. Since it was 10 45 pm on 4/24/17 i didnt expect anything that next day 4/25/17, on the morning of 4/26 I recieved an email stating my delivery was scheduled for 4/29/17.

I immediately called Lowes Customer service and was promised it would be delivered on 4/26/17 Even recieved a new email stating the new delivery date. It said 2 hr delivery notification ok looking further down the page it said between 7am and 9pm which is 14hrs. At approx. 2 pm i called the c7stomer service dept.

Again to check and was informed by a recorded messsge that my delivery was set up for 4/27/17. I waited on hold to speak to a live person for 10 min. Just to be told that there was nothing they could do and I had to wait for the delivery. I informed them that I expected delivery of the dishwasher on the day it was promised online and that I had cleared my schedule for that day and was completely booked the rest of the week and was not avail.

the csr just stuck ti her story that nothing else could be done.

I informed them that there was another alternative to it and gave two other solutions one they could hire a private courier to deliver it or I was willing to drive to the distributioncenter and pick it up she said that those wrre against policy and were not allowed that I just needed to wait for them to deliver it. At that point I had another option and used it.I cancelled the order.I will NEVER buy anything at Lowes again!

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments