1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a refrigerator online 4/24 - 4/25, I believe it was around midnight so counts as 4/25. When I ordered it, it gave me a delivery date of 4/25 (only reason why I ordered it) because my tenant who rents my house needed a refrigerator ASAP because hers broke Saturday evening and she needed a refrigerator especially for her 9 month old baby's milk.

They called and said sorry they could not deliver 4/25 sometimes the Internet gives info that is incorrect,  fine things happen.  They promised me a delivery date of 4/26 so I told my tenant again and she took off work again.  No one called or showed up. We called the your customer service line who said they were running behind that it was on the truck it would be there before 8pm.

Before I called customer service my tenant and my self called the store directly and they said they called "our" numbers my tenant and my self and no one answered( I never received a call and my tenant said she didn't either ) but they were still going to deliver.  8 comes around no one comes or calls. We call back, says they are still one there way. 9:30 I get a call saying they went to the residents and knocked and no one answered? ??

Well my tenant was there all day and we have made several calls throughout the day,  waiting and no one called or knocked on the door?? So I called a manager again this time (Darren) before it was (Jerry) and several other employees plus their customer service line, he said he didn't know what happened that he was going to question the driver, and he was going to put the refrigerator on the truck first thing in the morning. So I told my tenant,  who called off of work for the 3rd day. Now today 4/27 no one has came or called.

So we called to make sure our refrigerator was on its way,  they said (the store employee) that it was reschedule to be delivered on Saturday the 4/29!!!!!!! What is wrong with this company??  So again I had to call the store and talk to a manager this time( Kim ) he said the computer says a delivery date of tomorrow 4/28!!! First thing first, I got two different people within minutes of each other giving me a different date.

Now it's not even being delivered again? ??? Kim said he doesn't know what's going on only what the computer says but that he "promises" it will be on the truck tomorrow morning.  We'll at this point their promises are bogus,  I don't even know if I should belive him.

Plus this means my tenant will have to loss another day of work!!!.

No one seems to know what they are doing, poor customer service, I'm almost at the point of canceling my order!!! I will never order from lowes again!!                                                                                                              Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Comments