3.0

I purchased a stove at my local Lowe's store. They told me that the stove was out of stock but was expected on the truck that very evening and delivery was set for they following day.

At 0615 the following morning I get a call from Lowe's because the stove wasn't delivered as expected the evening prior, so the call was to inform me that I'd receive the stove on the following day. They agreed that the stove would be delivered as early as possible which was my request. I just received the automatic call from Lowe's giving me expected time the stove will be delivered tomorrow between 3:30-5:30pm.

I'm very upset about this mainly because I feel customers service is lacking in a Hugh way. A stove is a necessary item!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

As early as possible may have well been 3:30-5:30. Their trucks deliver into the evening.

You can't expect them to change all the deliveries they had already scheduled. It's unfortunate your stove wasn't delivered when originally scheduled but if the supplier doesn't get it there when it should have been there isn't much they can do, they don't build them in the back room.