Helloo

A very upset customer.

Treated very badly as a customer who just spent close to 3000.00 on appliances and went back to the store today after delivery

Of appliances which were delivered today. As recommendation of delivery employees regarding gas dryer. Two different suggestions.. Today i have no working gas dryer. Thanks lowes. I will not at this time refer your company to anyone...

I was disappointed with the way customer service is. If i would have known how lowes treats there customers i would have took my buisness elsewhere. Really was shook up today caught me by surprise i put lowes on a pedistal better than other hardware stores i was wrong. Feel so insecure on my purchase. Ready to pull out of my purchase and go elsewhere. Treated and talked to very badly...im so upset at this time. And employees notice me in the store and also indicated that the individual helping me was at wrong and suggested to,me to contact an upper official regarding the this issue. I will take it up with a higher individual regarding this issue..

sorry im a woman. And not a ding bat. And not a uneducated individual.

To conclude my story i believe that this so called supervisor who attended me,

Obviously has no education nor experience with customers...and should not be working with customers. If lowes wants to continue to strive to be courteous and helpful to customers so we will always return to purchase merchandise and feel secure about there purchase...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes delivery service. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

That was long winded. We don't care about your feelings.

Just tell us what was happened. You may not think you are uneducated but you sound like it from this post.