Marion, North Carolina
2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Kingwood, TX Lowes. Washing machine scheduled for next day delivery between 5:30.

-6:30 pm. I called xpo their delivery service who could not reach the driver. Calked the store and Tim delivery manager said running behind because a refrig they delivered did not work.!! So I was told they were on delivery 10 and I was 13.

This was at 4:50 pm. Delivery company xpo was supposed to call to tell me running behind and did not. Called Lowes again spoje to assistant manager after xpo told me delivery between 6-9 pm!! I figure even a 2 hr delay should put them here by 7:30 pm.

The assistant manager said that xpo is not supposed to scedule after 8 pm! He is supposed to call Raoul the supervisor at xpo. Waiting for a call back.

Told him if they show up at 9 pm i will refuse delivery. 3-1/2 hours setback because if delay delivering tge frig that did not work is ***!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lowes Cons: Xpo delivery service no call no shows twice.

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1176341

Why were you calling at 4:50 when your delivery window was 5:30-6:30?

And two hours later would be 7:30-8:30.

If the washer they delivered to you didn't work would you want them to leave it?

Take it back? Or go back and get you one that did? I imagine that's also what the person getting the fridge wanted too, and a fridge is a much bigger priority than a washing machine.

Please take your business elsewhere. We'd rather not have customers like you.

Try running a delivery truck or service. You tune would quickly change.