2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Kingwood, TX Lowes. Washing machine scheduled for next day delivery between 5:30.

-6:30 pm. I called xpo their delivery service who could not reach the driver. Calked the store and Tim delivery manager said running behind because a refrig they delivered did not work.!! So I was told they were on delivery 10 and I was 13.

This was at 4:50 pm. Delivery company xpo was supposed to call to tell me running behind and did not. Called Lowes again spoje to assistant manager after xpo told me delivery between 6-9 pm!! I figure even a 2 hr delay should put them here by 7:30 pm.

The assistant manager said that xpo is not supposed to scedule after 8 pm! He is supposed to call Raoul the supervisor at xpo. Waiting for a call back.

Told him if they show up at 9 pm i will refuse delivery. 3-1/2 hours setback because if delay delivering tge frig that did not work is ***!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes delivery service at Lowes was xpo delivery service no call no shows twice Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1176341

Why were you calling at 4:50 when your delivery window was 5:30-6:30?

And two hours later would be 7:30-8:30.

If the washer they delivered to you didn't work would you want them to leave it?

Take it back? Or go back and get you one that did? I imagine that's also what the person getting the fridge wanted too, and a fridge is a much bigger priority than a washing machine.

Please take your business elsewhere. We'd rather not have customers like you.

Try running a delivery truck or service. You tune would quickly change.