Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I never do this, but I am done! So on December 3rd after doing my research I ordered a washer and dryer on lowes.com since it would be delivered in 2 days, well the day after I placed my order the delivery date was set for the 13th I called to see why and the band and model I picked was on back order, fine I get that it's the holiday season that's common...

so fast forward to the 13th, I didn't get the call the night before to remind me of the delivery, luckily I remembered and saw an email about the delivery it was for 4pm-6pm, come to find out they came early at 2pm without calling were rude to my father in law and said they would have to reschedule because apparently we did t have a 3 prong pulge and water hoses even though they were connected to our current washer and dryer. No one had told me we needed new plug and hoses. So I called a complained I was told you would get a call from the delivery management team within 24 hrs and delivery would be rescheduled for Friday the 15th and I would receive a phone call for my delivery time however that didn't happen and no phone call from management either just an email for my delivery between 5-7, I confirmed this in another phone call to customer service. They never came between 5-7.

I called again at 9 pm filed another complaint with lowes delivery customer service and they said they would call the warehouse and have them call me before they close at 10 pm, knowing I wouldn't get that call, I call lowes regular customer service line, now basically at square one, they filed a new complaint could not tell me when the delivery would be but assured me I should get a call back from upper management tomorrow, I my dot going hold my breath!

Man do I hate Lowes... #loweshomeprovement #terrible

Comments

At least they showed on the day it was scheduled. I got a phone call the night before and they never showed.

Called and got a run around. So far we are still waiting 2 days later and still not here. I will never buy anything from Lowes’s ever again. Not even a screw or nail.

$1800+ and still nothing.

Never again. Should have read this before I ordered.

Same experience

I had the same experience with my washer and dryer and every other thing I have ever had delivered from Lowe’s. I am currently waiting for someone to tell when my cabinets will be delivered that I originally ordered a month ago.

Every week they postpone it another week. Their customer service is horrific! Just another number to them I’m sure.

Never mind that I’ve had to reschedule with my contractor four times now or eat out for an entire month because my kitchen is torn apart. They don’t care about any of that.

to Anonymous #1459789

It's apparent that Lowe's doesn't care about customer satisfaction after the sale. CANCEL immediately and buy from a reputable local business.If you've managed four weeks without cabinets you can probably stand a few more weeks without. The fact that you never have to deal with them again should also help to ease the pain.

Why the *** would a washer and dryer come with hoses? Jesus christ

Go to Lowes and buy the 3 prong plug for the dryer (electric dept.) and get new water hoses (plumbing dept.). Lowe's will only install with new water hoses. But if you have it all on hand, then just reschedule the delivery of the washer and dryer and tell them you have those things already on hand.