Absolutely awful experience with installer and Matt the manager. Andrew was supposed to show up on Tuesday but callled the Sunday before to ask if they could come then.

Okay so wasted a Sunday because they never showed. Then explained they may not show up at the designated time Tuesday cause that appointment was gone. Anyways not knowing they callled Tuesday morning saying they were coming. Andrew shows up Tuesday as plannned and explains he didn't show up Sunday cause we purchased a display model.

Only problem was we didn't purchase a display. So I call Lowes to figure out a discounted price since they sent me a display that has been opened and *** and moved around as a display. While on the phone with Lowes, Andrew listening in on the conversation, decides I don't want it and brings the old dishwasher back and hooks it back up. Now we agree on a price but Andrew has gotten frustrated and hooked up the old washer.

So Lowes uses contracted people to install so okay they don't really care, I get it. Best of all is he was an employee. What a joke. The best of all is I bought all my appliances there and I am about to buy blinds and paint amongst other things.

Home Depot here I come, even though it is further. This is the worst experience I have ever had. I wouldn't even buy water here if I was on fire.

This place is a joke and the worst Lowes ever. DONT EVER GO!!!!!!

Review about: Lowes Dishwasher Installation.

Comments