I recently applied at lowes distribution for a seasonal team member job. I went through the entire hiring process as far as the drug test and even getting my orientation date.

A week after I was told I would be hired Bill from HR had informed me that there was something wrong with my backround check. I told him my SS card and Birth Certificate had different endings (Jr./ II ).

He assured me that was the problem so I fixed that issue and brought it to him that day and all was good.

When I got home (literally 30 min. after I was assured of my position) I got a phone call and Billy Boy told me my SS # was wrong on the application and I would have to re-do my application and start everything all over again, and that my position was no longer assured....Talk about HR being completely incompetent of doing their job.

Comments

Does anyone want some great Lowe's Managers pics doing bad things?? like the HR??

you either know somebody or you blow.......those are the number 1 rules, I know it for a fact........worked in one at owensboro,Ky.

Human resource had a relationship with a now dept manager, that dept manager now harrassess ladies and nothing gets done!

Store manager covers him up.

:cry