I ordered carpet from Lowes almost a month ago to be installed in a condo I recently purchased. This has been the biggest battle to get it ordered, delivered and installed.

I have been told lies, or told nothing at all, not been informed of delays in the production of the carpet until I called the store. Employees don't call you back or do what they promised. After several weeks of waiting for the carpet I was told I had to choose another carpet and it would be sent out immediately, that's wasn't so either. In fact, it's a week later and they still don't have the carpet.

I was told installers were on standby to install the carpet as soon as it arrived but that's not so either. They still haven't installed it and said it will be another week before they can get to it. I am through with Lowes, they got my money, but not again.

They absolutely do not care about their customers or give any kind of customer service or strive to make situations like this right. I will close my account with them and go elsewhere.

Comments

Lowe's is a joke. It took 25 minutes just to have a couple of keys made.

It was probably sapphie there tat made them. knuckle-dragging mouth breathers.

wow, id be mad too, especially if i already paid them and they kept giving me empty promises like that, how lame!

sapphie your a c-u-n-t. i bet you'd be livid too if you paid for a much needed d-o-u-c-h-e and didnt recieve it.

:cry GO ELSEWHERE. WE DON'T WANT YOU.