Englewood, Colorado

I had a $24, 000 project set up by the Lows store at Osage Beach Missouri. Their deliveries were untimely and in most cases never showed up.

They never had the courtesy to call and inform me of their delivery schedule. When I called the delivery department there was no answer or recordings. I have had my project extended because the installers had nothing to work with and had to go to other jobs.

On weekends I had a cashier act like he didn't want to be there and was very unhelpful. Their employees are very rude and unprofessional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Cashier.

Comments

Why should the amount of money you spend determine how you are treated? Who care how much you spend!!!! Whats the difference if you spent $24.00????

Sounds about like my experience with Lowes. When I tried to spend a mere $2000 on a home project, I couldn't get the rep off the 'phone long enough even to take the order.

I went down the street to Home Depot and got taken care of in about twenty minutes. :(