purchased entire set of whirlpool appliances along with extended warranties for my kitchen that was delivered in Nov 2015, I started noticing that it was taking up to 20 minutes to pre heat my range and that it was smelling like it was getting to hot, and had an electrical smell. contacted Lowes IN Arlington WA where I purchased them and was told they could not get me a new stove (only 6 weeks old) and I would have to contact customer care for repair.

I called them on 2/6 and was told they had no service techs in my area and they would call me on Monday, it is now 2/13 and heard nothing from them. I called again and was told the same thing, no techs available, if I don't hear from them by 2/18 call them back. this is not acceptable since I have no stove to use in my house.

I went back to the same Lowes and was told they could do nothing until the tech was out to look at it. (ha ha what a joke) I have always purchased everything form Lowes but will never buy from them again after this experience

bootscoot wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Lowes to "i would like a replacement stove".

The most disappointing in user's experience was how they have handled this situation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes whirlpool wfe330w0aw electric range for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments