I had a clogged sink. I went to Lowe's and bought a Cobra-power drive snake to assist with the clog.

Less than one hour of using this product (didn't recoil, snake was flimsy and was ineffective) I began angry that this product was a piece of junk. Two hours after purchasing, I returned it to Lowe's. They would not allow a return of the product (hazardous waste), which I said I would take care of responsibility, but I wanted my money back. This is a bad product.

After 10 minutes of people running around and leaving me standing there, Lowe's refused to make this situation right, I left the store, not to return….Additionally, the woman at customer service was very rude, not only to me, but also the man before me. This was the Aliso Viejo store.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of drive snake from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $29 and wants Lowes to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments