2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

If you are ever considering shopping at Lowe's (specifically, the Lowe's of Grandville) , DON'T do it! Save yourself the hassle! My husband and I ordered a door in July and now we won't be getting it until October 27th because Lowe's doesn't understand customer service or:

*How to contract competent installers (installer refuses to call us until 8pm or later after repeated requests to contact during NORMAL business hours).

Or even how to contract their own brand of entry door manufacturers for that matter (purchased a custom Reliabilt door only to have it come in so warped it would not seal against the frame). We had to wait 2 weeks for an additional frame, only to have it sit at the store because the installer could not be reached

So, beyond frustrsted with this place.

The only reason we have an install date is because I had to call the installer and nag them myself, even though they have a whole department for that.

We have an incident open, but we keep getting bounced around from one department to a CPO, then back again. So far, no resolution.

It is very evident that not ONE person involved in our order cares to resolve this matter.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lowes door installation. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes door installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments