Lowes Drywall sucks it breaks and crumbles very easy. When you screw it into foundation is starts to break and crumble.

I would not advise anyone to buy drywall from them. The service also sucked. They need to hire people that know what they are doing.I called them on the phone to tell them about what had happened to the drywall and they basically told me I was screwed out of the money for the drywall that should have never broke or crumbled. Lowes Employess are major ***.

They lost me as a customer. I thought customers where always right boy was I wrong.....Again Lowes Sucks....

Comments

You are pissed over 11 dollars? Wow.

Lowes, Home Depot & Menards are all basically the same, if you buy the cheap stuff, you get the cheap stuff.

Dummy.

"AGAIN... ***... WE R NOT RESPONSIBLE OF WHAT WE SELL... BLAME IT ON THE *** VENDOR... WE DON MANUFACTURE THE PRODUCE WE SELL HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO REPEAT THEM EVEN TO CUSTOMERS AT MY STORE GODDAMMIT... LOOKS LIKE PPL CANT USE COMMON SENSE ... ***!!!"

Is this the level of education that Lowes employees have? How *** does one have to be to write like that?

#131953

AGAIN... ***...

LOOKS LIKE PPL CANT USE COMMON SENSE ... ***!!!

Can Staff EVER write ANYTHING other than Contact Lowe's CEO @ www.lowesceo.com? Obviously he is challenged in some way.

Just go back and look at some of the other posts by him on Lowe's Pissed Consumer. For once, I and I know a LOT of other posters (and readers) of this forum would enjoy reading something by him other than getting that all-too-old line of his. Anyway, back to the issue at hand concerning the drywall. No, the drywall should not have cracked or broken, you should have spoken directly to the store manager if he was available.

I know as an employee of Lowe's, that IF the story is ABSOLUTELY true as you say it is, the store WOULD take care of you. One thing I do feel in ALL of these negative posts is that in virtually EVERY instance, only ONE part of the story is being told and the truth as to what is the ACTUAL story is inevitably somewhere in between.

Contact Lowe's CEO @