Lowes employee shattered my rear windsheild and has yet to reimburse me!!
I went to pick up a load of lumber after placing a $600 phone order.As the employee was helping my husband load the plywood the employee shoved the corner of a piece of plywood into my trucks rear window and shattered it!
The senior assistant manager in charge filled out a claim form and took some pictures gave us his business card and said we should be hearing from someone in 24-48 hours never gave us a copy or even showed us it or had us sign anything. Its now been over 48 hours and have heard NOTHING!! We own a pool cleaning business and couldn't work without a window due to the harsh chemicals in the back of the truck so we were forced to replace the window ourselves or lose income and not work! We called Lowes again today and was referred to the claims dept where we had to leave a voicemail and still have heard nothing but crickets on their end.
Definitely the last time I will ever shop at any Lowes or refer them to anyone else.
I shouldve known by the poor customer service support we received while ordering from the Oceanside,CA location that it was poor company to work with.Wish I would have gone to Home Depot before driving 30 minutes to the San Marcos, CA location!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Load Of Lumber
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "It runs, spots, dripped down my walls ON MY CARPET AND BASEBOARDS IM POSTING PICTURES it was horrible I paid so much money on cleaning products it got all over..."
- "I bought a Whirlpool fridge from Lowes. I order to get an additional 5% off they convinced me to get a Lowes card. The bill did not come so I..."
- "In January 2015 I ordered Cali bamboo form Lowes in Aliso Viejo. Their contractor did not know what he was doing and did not check concrete floor for moisture or..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."