Aurora colorado. Ordered a front entry door for my home $4400.00!

They said it would take 35 days and didnt get it delivered to my home until 12 weeks later! Before i even ordered the door i had one of their installers measure for the door $45.00! When ithe door was delivered and the installers were ready to install it they told me the door was to tall by an inch and a half, and to narrow by 3.75 inches. They said they could not install the door.

I called lowes several times to come pickup their door as it as sitting in the rain and sun just where they dropped it off. Finally after over a week they picked it up and said they would call me. That was over 2 weeks ago. So now im trying to get a refund and managers are lying to me.

They tell me on the phone that they are having problems with power outages and the registers are all down! Lies! They say they will call me back but never do! I just want my money back so i can go to home depot and get my door!

Shame shame on you lowes!!

K.e. aurora colorado 9/2/15

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments