I am an ex employee of Lowe's I worked there for well over a year and put in a lot of time and effort. I took my job seriously and went out of my way to prove that. I came to work sick with the flu or any other illness and waited until i was sent home verses calling in to work.
The time where I had to call and not be at work for a few days was when I had gone to the doctors after acquiring a head injury. I came back to work a few days later with my doctors note that I handed to HR i worked that day and the next day and got fired a few days later for absenteeism. even though I had a doctors note the store manager told me it didnt matter.
I was out with a head injury did they seriously think that I was able to perform my daily tasks when i was constantly dizzy and blacking out ?
horrible treatment to their employees. and If i was so wrong that I got fired how come i am the only one from that store who had fired who was approved for un employment??? no one else got it in that store the hr manager prides herself in fighting unemployment but they knew they were wrong and didnt fight me
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought several cans, wish I hadn't ! Within in 6 months it started to peel . Some came off in big sheets, now the front porch is blistering up, looks..."
- "Bought $400 Olympic rescue it, 4-5days labored, following instructions, no rain. Peeling off within 9 months, now have to pay professional for redo, told by pro this produce does not..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "On 6/27/08, my husband purchased a 16 piece bucket of original chicken from 1235 Central Avenue Kentucky Fried Chicken in Albany, New York. After getting the chicken home, it wasn't..."
- "Kids fashion democracy is a SCAM... THEY MAKE YOU PAY $325. For your child to walk like a ZOMBIE... MY DAUGHTER MADE THE FINALS, BUT THEY BROUGHT ON A..."
- "I am a Vice President of Archstone Development, a real estate developer. In Spring 2016, Archstone was looking for a contractor to convert two SRO's in NYC into 8..."
- "Un commerce ga the ryan's Restorant is a disaster whith chris masón this what Is manager selfish and racist....."
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."