Both of the companies in my opinion have very poor customer service. Lowes contracted there extended warranty work to select appliance of Gastonia.

They came out to fix our dryer but when they came out they did not have the part. They did not return calls to let us know that they had to order the part and when I finally was able to get information it was because I called Lowes and they upon my request followed up with them. Lowes was unwilling to allow me to switch companies because they said the part was ordered. When they finally scheduled to come out to install the new part they scheduled between 8 and 12 and then never showed up.

The office was not open and when I called lowes back all they can do is leave a message with the company. Lowes needs to have better judgement about the companies they use and when these companies do not follow through they need to have a way to contact them even if the office is not open. I could have spent my morning at the laundrymat doing my laundry not waiting for a company that would never show and now I will have to take time off work and hope they show.

I will likely not buy anything from lowes again because of this and will defintely not use select appliance of Gastonia ever. Needless to say this dryer is also less than two years old and this is the second time we have had to have service.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #633922

No They are definitely out of Business and are closed. They are bankrupt. If you google Them as well as News Channel 9 together you'll see one of the many reasons why.

As of this morning when I spoke to select appliance and TV repair of Gastonia, NC they were still in buisness. Their number is 704-899-5858 if you would like to check it out.

Select appliances went out of business in Oct