Purchased as whirpool freezer at lowes with an extended warrenty. The freezer broke three times in 7 months.Lowes extended warrenty covers food loss of 250.00 per episode ,It took me 6 months to get my money and a whole lotta phone calls(13).

I had to return the freezer(lemon) and I had to fight to get my extended warrenty purchased. Thank God that I am one of those people who saves all her reciepts!!!

Thats how I got my money back. Beware of whirlpool freezer's there're lemons!!!I lose about 1500.00 worth of food

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 31, 2008.

Comments

I am going through this same thing right now. My refrigerator went out, and after 3 weeks of trying to get them to repair it, they finally gave up and paid me the purchase price, but I am still trying to get the food loss issue taken care of.

I would never ever, ever, ever recommend Lowes, their warranty program, or a Samsung refrigerator to anyone as long as I live. It is a night mare, they are complete idiots, and this is taking way too long to get taken care of.

I am not surprised that someone else (you and others) are having this same issue.

22196 fr elec rng lgef3033kb (296229)

Keeping your receipt really does pay off.. as it says please obtain a copy of your receipt for future needs