Scranton, Pennsylvania

after 3 years countless hours of lies, delays,,,,i paid for a fence to keep my dog in. little dobey, after 3 years, bricks, etc line the fence, he manages to get out, every once in a while, 65 yrs old, I am chasing my poor dog to keyser ave, a very busy intersection......main truck route in taylor....fired original contractor, after job......feel free to contact me pat1032010@outlook.com , I will be glad to send pictures or invite u to see property for yourself........DO NOT LET LOWES DO ANYTHING FOR U, U WILL GET NOTHING BUT ABUSE, I HAVE SEVERAL RECORDED PHONE CALLS, FEEL FREE TO LISTEN...I AM HAVING ANOTHER CONTRACTOR REPAIR THE DAMAGE, WHEN I CAN SAVE MY MONEY, I WAS EVEN TOLD THE SALESMAN, SOLD ME THE WRONG FENSE FOR MY NEEDS....SENIOR ABUSE, YES, DO THE CARE NO.......I WILL GIVE U MY TELE.

NO. IF U WISH WHEN U EMAIL MAIL....BEWARE OF LOWES I AM PLACING SEVERAL REVIEWS ON ALL SITES,

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Fence Installation.

Reason of review: INSTALLED 6 INCHES DOWN.

Comments

ok next time you try engrish so good yes?