I bought a ventfree propane fire place from oneonta ny lowes and they nevr told me it was a display model that was damaged and broken(although he happened to tell me tht when I called to complain) so we return it cuz it was broken. They day after we bought the fire stove tho they called and said tht our special order was in even tho we never special order anything lol but aparently they said we did.

So we figured ok since this one doesn't work we will just call and let them know we will take it anyway so I call and let them know we r returning it the next day and make sure the stove ordered is the same price. And the lady checked and said yup.

So we return it and then the manager said tht we coukd ha e it for tht price tht its her mistake. So I get pissed and say thts not my prob and tht aren't staying true to their word and give goid costumer service and they proceed to say that is not their prob

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of fireplace. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fireplace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments