2180 Gunbarrel Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, USA
2.0

I had laminate floors put in 10 months ago. One of the boards broke and overlapped another board.

My son cut his foot on it walking through the house, and I called to have Service Pro's (Lowes installation provider) come look at it so we can have it replaced. The gentleman from Service Pro's puts a meter in my subfloor to detect moisture, and finds none. It read 4.7, which he said is normal. He got in my crawl space to look for moisture damage, and finds none.

He tells me that the installer will be in touch with me to come replace the broken board of about 15 feet. I got a call today from Lowes saying that they will not be replacing my floors because of suspected moisture damage. That's the exact opposite of what I was told Monday. The installer never came and looked at them.

The only pictures they even have are where flooring meets the wall, and where the flooring is broken. From those pictures alone, he apparently determined that moisture caused all of this.

Not his 3 hour *** job on my floors. Real nice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Flooring Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Lowes Cons: Bad warranty.

Comments

our 5inch wide also cupped! I need to redo the whole floor!