Product: Lowes Flooring Installation Rating: 4 Stars Clear all filters (3 of 60 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Lowes in Rincon, Georgia - Major Home Renovation Disaster

3.5
Lowes - Major Home Renovation Disaster
Lowe's Rincon Ga. In the beginning I was given permission to record. Contract signed 1/27/2017 Displaced from home since 3/13/2017- current. I have recordings of being told .1.) In my house being told No you cannot have another contractor do the work. This is before the second floor is put in. 2.) told to sign off on a floor that work was not completed if I don't he will. I have 6 hours and 30 minutes of recordings about my renovation with store management. Included are pictures of the 5th subcontractor's work; of first contractor and this is the second floor that was laid. Pictures: 1.) Line popped as guide to keep everything square. It is hand drawn with a pencil. This is front door ( 2.) 2" sheet rock screw grouted in (3.) 2 of 8 tiles marked shows hollow areas. This is guest bath entry. (4.) Kitchen in front of cabinets. (5.) Second subcontractor; of first contractor wired whirlpool heater and pump to smoke detectors each need dedicated circuits. Code violation and voids warranty on tub. (6.) Removal of first floor marked area that chipped on removal.
Poor customer service

Resolved: Lowes in Tampa, Florida - Promises, promises

4.3

Update by user Jul 07, 2017

Once the customer service group was contacted, they immediately contacted the local store. I was contacted, the same day by Kaitlyn, and she was able to speak with the Lowe's credit card servicer and was able to adjust my terms to the 0% for 18months.

This was my biggest concern as the interest was almost $100 per month. It took Kaitlyn approx.

7 minutes, yes minutes to solve this issue. Thank you!

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2017

Where do I start? Estimate did not incl leveling compound which ended up being another $800 (almost). I was told from the beginning that if I got the Lowe's card it would be 0% financing for 18mos to have flooring installed, still waiting on the 9% financing for 2 months now. I was told it would be about $100 to have 2 toilets reinstalled, after floors done. That came out to almost $300!! The customer service from the supervisor in the installation office, Stephanie, is the worst I've ever experienced. Zero communication. This was the first time, and the last time, I will use Lowe's for any installation. Next time, I'll do it myself!
Resolved
Lowes Flooring Installation
Pros
  • Sales associates in the store
  • Floors themselves look great
Cons
  • No communication
  • That the leveling was not incl in the estimate
  • I have not recvd the 0 percent financing for 18 mos
Financing
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Lowes - Lowe's flooring lack of customer support

4.3
We went into Lowe's on March 12th to see about getting hardwood flooring for our living room, kitchen, and steps. We paid the $35.00 for someone to come out and measure our floors. On the receipt it says that someone should be calling us in 2-3 days to make an appointment to come to our house to measure the floor. We waited 4 days and they went in to ask the flooring department. They told us they would check and get back to us. No one called. The next day we saw the manager (Steve) and he said he would look into it and get back to us. He never did. On March 21st (9 days after we paid our $35.00) we got a call saying they would be at our house March 24th. They came and took measurements but could not give us a price (or any samples). He said it would be 2-3 working days until we heard something. On March 28th we checked with flooring and still nothing. Today we went in (18 days after our original $35.00) and they still had no answer. The guy in flooring said he would text the company and get back to us. He never did. Now it is too late. We went with someone else. I can't believe this Lowe's store has gone downhill so bad that they act like they do not want our business. I am not begging them. Lowe's lost $4000-$5,000 in flooring just because they don't care. We have spent a lot of money at Lowe's in the last 30 years. No one cares.
Lowes Flooring Installation
Pros
  • Flooring
Cons
  • Cusomer service at flooring
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Lowe's management should be made aware that there are problems at the California, Md store that are costing Lowe's money.

Contact Lowes Customer Service