Watseka, Illinois

Went in search of flooring options. The man helping was a ***.

We had basic measurement, width by length. Basic square room. Looked at me and shrugged his shoulders and said "what do you want? So you measured the room...

" was trying to explain what we wanted as far as options etc. Another employee walked up where we were standing to talk to this gentleman and acted at this point as if I were not even there.... Turned, began talking to the other employee, and said " when I'm done here"... And rolled his eyes at this employee, who then began to chuckle....

If I NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS MAN AGAIN, IT WILL BE TOO SOON. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND NOT CARRY A NAME WORTHY OF ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!;

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes flooring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments