Don't use my BRAND NEW FRIGIDAIRE STOVE FROM LOWE'S much now that I live alone. I reported in Dec an issue with gas lines making whooshing noises.

I have purchased the extended warranty. Should not be a problem right? No one told me at Lowe's when I purchased that there were no service providers in my area. Uh, might have made a difference.

Dec called for service, got no return call at all. Let it go as I don't use stove often. Went to use my stove, same issue. Popping and whooshing.

Called for service, got appointment with AE appliance repair (only ones Lowe's can get, but I just contacted 3 repair places near my home). Low and behold, service tech called at 4:25, supposed to be here between 1 and 5, guy says, I can't work overtime, not allowed, no appointments tomorrow.

Lowe's can't help, AE can't help, guess I'll blow up

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of frigidaire stove repair from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments