Ordered a front entry door from Stroudsburg PA location. Spent hours in the store on what kind of door, dimensions, etc.

When the door came in about a month later, it wasn't even the door we ordered, not even close. My wife and I both took multiple days off to be there for the install. Had to go back to the store and someone else assisted us. To make a long story short.

It took more than three attempts to get the door specs right and 4 months for it to finally get installed. All I want to say is the Stroudsburg PA store SUCKS!!! No Clue on how customer service works. ***, lazy, non-confrontation al managers.

Home Depot is a dream compared this place. Never, will we do any future business at the STROUDSBURG PA LOWE'S.

You should all be fired. STAY AWAY FROM HERE.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments