I would avoid dealing with this Lowes and possibly the entire company in general if the procedures followed by this store are indicative of company policy.

After purchasing a dishwasher with installation, we noticed about 2 days later that water was leaking from under the dishwasher and on to our brand new hardwood floors. Since Lowes outsources their installations to subcontractors to insulate themselves from having to deal with installation issues, I was immediately put in the middle of their blame game. They went back and forth between blaming the manufacturer, the installer, back to the manufacturer and that is where we stand now. As each day goes by, the water under my hardwood floor continues to damage and Lowes could not care less. They keep stating it is an insurance issue, I disagree. It is a Lowes issue. The right thing for them to do is to fix this now month old problem and let the lawyers and insurance companies sort out who is going to pay for it.

I will never buy a single thing from this chain again. I would advise you to avoid their installation services because if something goes wrong, you are going to be in for a lot of needless headaches.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 18, 2010.

Comments

You need to contact your insurance company and they will get it fixed. Then they will Sue lowes on your behalf to cover the costs they paid out. Also contact your states Better Business Bureau they will get on Lowes ***.