Neptune Township, New Jersey
1.7

I'm not happy with Lowes bought 3 major appliances from them and the newest one only over a year by 3 weeks is giving problems. They sent someone out 2 days later and after he left it did it again.

Please don't insult me with a $50 gift card cause doing laundry for 4 boys who play soccer leaves me an unsatisfied costumer ... And I have your extended warranty and instead all I bought was your HR departments list of things "the corporate spew " just look how much money ive spent in the past couple months and can continue to spend at your stores and I'll even throwback You $50 gift card to take your *** back and give me a new one I'm not my anscestors so beating clothes on rocks down the stream is not a rational thought soccer tournament this weekend washing machine by Friday so I'm set and I even buy a new dryer as good faith and I'm doing you a favor !

And you come out in the profit and well I get my laundry done and left happy! This isn't about money our free stuff it's my families happiness and peace of mind

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Gift Card.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

literally the longest sentence in the world...