Abington, Massachusetts

They sent a letter to The Estate of Cheryll Leone and cancelled my card. Called them to say, uh, I'm not dead and they apologized and said they would fix it but it may take 3 weeks???

Went to Lowes and checked my card at Cust Serv desk and sure enough, 0 credit balance. Clerk called and the cust serv dept told her I would have to reapply and, oh by the way, you may not get the same credit level because you would be a new customer.

So not my fault but I have to be inconvenienced and they can't just reinstate the card? Long time customer gone because of poor service.

This person wrote the review because of "canceled my card in error. said i'm deceased???" at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to "reinstate my credit card immediately".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lowes mistake but im still canceled. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

All credit works the same. Use it or they take it.