Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
2.7

So we just spent 6k on new hardwood floors for our bedroom and hallway. The guy who came to measure took forever and told us multiple times the hassle he would get if something was wrong.

The install crew was great, but realized at 8PM the wrong traditions were received for the doorway. We also received 2 extra boxes of flooring at $150+ a box and an extra roll of tat paper - mind you I had to pay $99 for delivery of stuff I didn't need. To add insult to injury when we called about having the wrong transitions and the extra materials they wanted us to come in and pay BEFORE they ordered it.

It will now be an additional 2+ weeks (after Christmas) before my 1 day flooring job is done and the installers will have to drive an hour or more back to my house. I have easily spent $25k at Lowes in the last 2 years - Home Depot will get my money in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Kayti5555 is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Wrong transitions in the entire scope of things isn't a huge deal. You need extra flooring, always.

What if you damage some of what was installed? What if they don't make that any longer?

Store the extra boxes in a closet. You paid a delivery fee to get everything delivered, not just the "extra".

Kayti5555
to Anonymous #1083975

Your welcome to your opinion but I have no desire to store 3 extra boxes nor do I want to take another day off work.

Kayti5555

This was the Montgomeryville store - not Schwenksville. Now 9:08..... Still no call back.