2.5

In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take care of and I had a deadline for the repair. Now I'm told it can't be done because of water damage if couldn't be taken care I should have been told I would have not did it until family reunion which I'm the the host I'm so pissed. When the installers came out I was they didn't know I already had hardwood they were thing I had carpet, but when they came out twice to look at the situation,very poor customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lowes hardwood flooring installation. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes hardwood flooring installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

I guess English is not your first language. I can't even tell what you are trying to say

What? I think you had a problem with your floor, but the complaint makes no sense

You may be angry and typing in a hurry but your complaint is completely unintelligible. Slow down, and use punctuation. It works miracles in comprehension.