Purchase a Grill online a week ago, they call me to setup appointment for delivery and install. On the day of delivery they call to say they cannot install it.

So I asked WHY is this the first I am hearing this, it has been a week passed and no call stating this. The person stated he will call his manager and get back... 7 hours later no call and no grill.

I call the store and they act as through I didn't order anything. This is their 3 strike I am not spending any more $$$ in at Lowes.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1101. moniquehal is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about lowes delivery service at Lowes was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1004090

They ended up putting it together in the store and delivering but I must add they put it together with that clear protective tap on it so I had to take it apart to remove the tape AND when they delivered it the female was alone so her and I had to get this thing in my backyard. So I guess what I am saying I could have picked up the grill, put it together, and got it placed in my house myself and avoided the headache.