2.0

Purchased in 2011 w/ best warranty offered (and most expensive). Oct 15 - stopped in mid-cycle.

Laundry locked inside. Called for service that day. Technician came Oct 20 and diagnosed a defective door latch. Part had to be ordered.

Technician came today (Oct 27) with the wrong part. Back to waiting for parts again. We've spent over $100 on laundromat service that's growing. We have a elderly person in the house that's mostly bedridden and needs linen changed every day or so.

Household has ten (10) members, thee (3) of which are small children. Lack of laundry capability is expensive and could lead to health issues. I paid a lot more than I probably needed to for a machine and service plan that I thought was durable and would meet my household's needs. Machine -Yes, Service - hardly.

Lip service from Loews & Ace Appliance Service of Del-Val ( service provider) but no action. Should have gone to a local small business that cared for customers!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about whirlpool front load washing machine at Lowes was very poor warranty service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments