1.7

I've resently bought a hitachi stapler gun came back to return it minutes later because i didn't need it and when i got to the costumer sevice the lady that attended me wasn't very nice she ran out of money and she told me I had to wait didn't even apologize for the inconvenience and she had me wait for 30 minutes and assisted other costumers at the other register not happy at all, and when she seen me on the phone then she started getting nervous, the lady's name was ginny, so I'm spreading the word out not to go to lowes, home depot helps out better and the employees have awsome costumer service. This happened at 7:40 pm oct. 23 2015 Friday, Kannapolis NC.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments