Lowes, KY 42069, USA

Lowes is not a supporter of veterans. I contacted Senator Graham of South Carolina but he is not a Trump, veteran, or consumer caring person.

I suggest you leave Lowes for Home Depot or anyone one else. You may want to think who we need to vote for in SC when the next election comes around. I think Mr. Graham is bought and paid for by big companies, we need a Trump like person to run in SC.

That may just happen next time for Mr. Graham. Lowes can be another Sears or KMART in a few years as it is going now, a has-been. My advise treat people the way you want to be treated, not like Lowes or Mr.

Graham!

God Bless America (A Retired Veteran/with a Blue Retired Card). Thomas Matheson Retired Master Sergeant

Reason of review: Treatment of Veterans, Complained already received Confirmation # of 1-12547335421, no one ever called. You have my Phone #. Through with Lowes..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: You have my complaint on file.

Comments

For all of you know-it-all's Home Depot and Lowes both give veteran's discount. And President Trump does not own either way of them ..he is not tobe blame fI r your ignorance

Why do you believe Lowes doesn't support vets? Are you just another vet that thinks their enlistment or discharge papers said you were entitled to a discount at retail stores? Just because a retail store doesn't offer a discount doesn't mean that they don't appreciate vets.

FYI, Home depot doesn't offer a veterans discount anymore either. In fact you can read all about it in the Home Depot section of this site.

ransom

You realize don't you that Trump is a draft dodger and cares for no one except zillionaires.

to ransom #1335460

and people who actually work for a living.

ransom
to Anonymous #1335534

That's pretty funny, he couldn't care less about the working class. Just watch.