Lowes in Lexington NC is incompetent. I took a chain for my saw into the store and the sales person got a chain and stated this is the one you need.

I left and went home to find it was not the right size. I returned to the store and had to get a credit on a Lowes card whereby I then went to another sales person and asked for a 18 in chain. I got the only one on the shelf which had been opened. I left and went back home to find that the chain inside the package was a 20 in.

I returned for the third time to be told that they did not have a 18 in chain. Now I have a blue lowes card with $31 on it that is useless to me and the charge on my credit card.

I hate this store and the incompetent people they hire. I went to Tractor Supply and bought a chain from smart and personable sales people.

Comments

Lowes contacted me to say the manager would be calling me, Not heard a word since. I have quit shopping at Lowes and now drive to Winston Salem to buy building products. If the world needed an enima, the would stick the hose in Lowes to start.

Well Duke, I did do my homework. Maybe you should read the post again or maybe you work for Lowes?

I took the exact chain into Lowes and the second trip the chain had been repackaged.

Unless I am superman and can see thu cardboard I would not know it. *** people like you should work for Lowes.

Solon, Iowa, United States #348584

Next time do your homework, have the correct information on the peticular product you want to purchase before heading out and wasting valuable time and money.