Lowes in Seekonk Massachusetts managed by David Thompson sold me 13 scissor trusses which I paid $873.29 in full and ordered after getting there quote. A week later when I expected the ordered to be delivered I receive a call form them telling me the trusses will cost me $400.00 more.

When I told them they have set back my job a week and cannot change a price for a product after its been paid for I was told that they will not deliver my order unless I pay more. They gave me my money back and I called another company and told them what lowes did and they sold me the trusses for 109.00 less then the original price I paid at Lowes.I spend tens of thousands of dollars on materials every year and will never buy materials at lowes again. This is the second time they screwed me.

I still have a $500.00 window they sent me that was wrong and they refused to take it back. Take my advise and order nothing from Lowes..

Comments

View lowes forklift tragedy--posted on you tube

Everyone spends tens of thousands of dollars each year and then on an 900 dollar problem all bets are off. Lowes cannot refuse a refund by policy by the way.

Take the window back and demand the store manager he is the only one who can say no in the building. Once he says no then ask for his or her market directors number.

They will refund it then. You wont have to call the market director just ask for their number.