Durham, North Carolina

The degree of damage to the products that I have purchased cannot be accidental. I suspect employees are actually damaging merchandise on purpose.

I have spent thousands of dollars per year at Lowes. You have to check everything before you leave the store because you will find damage. The worst is when you wait weeks for a *** special order to come in, and when you go to pick it up it is smashed, bent, scratched, etc. The damage is often completely evident without opening the package, yet they still call you to come pick it up.

This happens over, and over, and over, again. What the *** is the matter with that place?

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lowes Cons: Incompetent staff, Damaged goods, Bad customer service.

Comments

I had some installers from Lowes to install flooring. When they came to install it, they said I needed to have some work done in some areas of the kitchen and they would do it on the side but Lowes could not know about it because they could be fired.

They are ***-artist. They tore my house apart.

Didn't complete anything,but did scam a lot of money out of me. They need to be behind bars!!