Product: Lowes Installation Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (2 of 211 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Lowes in Jupiter, Florida - Armstrong laminate installation

4.8
Lower did a wonderful job; the laminate looks beautiful and its been years since I had it installed and still holding as good as the first day that was installed. I recommend Armstrong laminate and lower flooring as they did great. I don't know why armstrong did away with laminate and now Bruce is fading out. I just tried buying prego laminate and the laminate is not as strong as armstrong. I returned as I was not convinced with that product. But I do believe that Lowes does a great job with installation of flooring. Great experience.
Review
Service
Lowes Installation
Pros
  • Product
Reason of review
happy for all the above named reasons.

Lowes in Raleigh, North Carolina - Kitchen sink disposal installation error in kitchen remodeling project

5.0
Plumbers claimed that disposal could only be installed under small sink which is not the sink we use for the preparation of food nor for clean-up. It would have been a more difficult installation under the larger sink, but we were not advised as to the feasibility of this. As it has turned out another plumber has advised us that there was also a code violation in your installation. I have contacted your "troubleshooters" who have all promised to help, but as of this date (4 months later), they continue to give me the run-around. I have been promised your attention to this matter, but it ends there, and each person I have dealt with leave me with the excuse that they will be "out of the office" for extended periods of time. We used Lowe's for our kitchen remodel, never realizing that our faith in your store was totally misplaced. Where do I turn from here?
Review
Service
Lowes Installation
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Contact Lowes Customer Service