I can see why they are in big trouble. After two blotched Installation jobs from a store in Estero, Florida, they should be out of business.

A crappy company that hires enept contractors, does sloppy work, destroys your home, refuses to refund your money should be out of business.

I have personally experienced the most horrible nightmare the past five months with these no care managers at this particular store that has completely ruined our holidays, destroyed our home, stolen our hard earned money, and affected our health. I am in the process of asking the Florida States Attorney Generals Office to investigate this Store and their practices.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lowes installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

That's why it is always best to hire your own contractor. That way you can check references and deal directly with the contractor rather than going through a 3rd party.

to Anonymous #1079057

Thanks for your response. We have definitely learned our lessons from this outfit.

Five years ago, I had Tile work done and it turned out to be unsatisfactory. After repeated calls to have someone come and investigate, my calls were cometely ignored. A letter to the Corporate Office had the Store Manager knocking on our door within two days. That should have been a lesson for us.

We thought we would give them another chance, were we ever wrong. I would have been better off dumping our $5000 down a drain. At least we would have been spared the pain and grief we have endured the past 5 months. This project involved a blotched flooring job.

It was always a game of finger pointing, feet dragging and after four months and letter writing and phone calls, they agreed to re-install. Re-install came on Black Friday. During the installation, the contractor discovered some moisture in our floors and the re-install was aborted. A call came from Lowes telling us the re-install is aborted a truck was coming to pick up all material, our money would

be refunded and they would never install anything again.

They only refunded us $918

out of $4500.

They are crooks. I have written a letter to Corporate with all the details and preparing a letter of complaint to the Florida States Attorney Generals Office.