I went into the Lowes store at Airport Pulling Road, Naples, Florida looking for Vinyl Flooring. I stood in the aisle for 20 minutes and sitting 10 feet from me was an Associate, sitting on his lazy *** and never offered to help me.

I wondered to the back to look at baseboard and trim. An Associate walked right pass me and never offered to help. I finally flagged down another Associate asking a question about the product and when I turned around he was gone. I finally left that disgusting store.

I worked in retail

Myself for 15 years and our motto was take care of the customer. If a customer went out our doors dissatisfied, we went right behind them.

We we were fired. I have had two terrible Installation experiences with Lowes and they should not be in this business.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lowes installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Did you wonder or wander to the back of the store??