During a remodel my contractor purchased a Jacuzzi tankless water heater. The unit was installed and we tested it for a few minutes at a tine prior to moving into the home and actally using hot water on a routine basis.

The unit costantly shut itself off. Various codes would show on unit but it really wasnt convenient to crawl up in the attic to reset it each time it quit. We were then told to switch off the breaker to ut for a few minutes and it woul reset itself. We had a total of 45 SECONDS of water Saturday.

When I called Lowes I was given the run around. Ni satusfaction. And no hot water. I had a Rinnai unit for 10 years and was never without water.

Im convinced this Jacuzzi is JUNK an Lowes could care less regarding customer service! Joe Spradlin

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lowes installation from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments