The latest, bought carpet for bedroom. Paid to have old carpet and padding removed.

Waited 3 weeks and at 3:00pm the installer cancelled. Called installer office and was told they were booked up for the next day. Made no attempt to do my job that has been paid for for 3 weeks. The earliest they can do the job is the end of next week.

I will be as uprised if they show up. Also they put that th e installer was removing the furniture. I did not want to pay for this but none the less they charged me for it anyway. Two years ago I bought a refrigerator from Lowes.

I got delivered damaged, the side was dented in. It took another ten days to get the replacement. I highly reccomend to not make big purchases from this company.

The lumber is expensive and poor quality. As most of this companies products are over priced.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes installation. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments