Bought new flooring from Lowes. They contracted the work out to All Floors Inc.

in Houston. The installers that they sent told me I needed some work done before they could put the floor down. They said they could do it, but Lowes could not find out. It turned in to a nightmare and went on for quite some time.

As soon as they found out that I live alone and my husband passed away they started taking advantage. Did a horrible job. Scammed money from me and the job is still not finished. Finally had to tell them not to come back.

This was a husband and wife team. They are ***-artist and I found out they both have criminal backgrounds.

Talked to Lowes and told them what happened. They said they are not responsible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments