Rockford, Illinois
2.7

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. I can't even begin to describe my frustration.

We ordered carpet that we were told would be in on March 21st. I call on. March 23rd only to be told everything from "no one knows where it is" to "storms in the south have delayed it" to "it's somewhere in Illinois, we just don't know where." All kinds of excuses and runaround. We ordered the carpet to time the install on a week we have off of work, and now it will be maybe installed the last day we have off - either at 8:00am or at 12:30 pm, but no one can say for sure.

Dan at Lowes was initially helpful and convinced me not to cancel my order, but after I didn't hear from him about an install time (he told me the installer would be calling me and they did not) and called him back, he was short to the point of rude and most unhelpful. I cannot tell you what a frustrating experience this has been!

Do NOT use Lowes for flooring installation... Unless you want blood pressure problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

philMcCrackin

Did ya'll hear about lowes new business model ? well what little customer service they do have is now getting farmed out to a call center so you can't complain to a store manager .

not only that but they are taking all the local contractor jobs floors , heating and air ,door installs and giving the installs to a company out of state !

that will be great service . on top of that all the deliveries will also be farmed out leaving no one accountable for damages to the product or home .