Jacksonville, AR - Bought an expensive safety fence for a pool. The most important issue for me was to have it completed by August 15th (which was weeks away).

We signed and I paid. They show up but didn't have all the materials. I'm told they'll be back on Monday or Tuesday (the 17th or the 18). Nobody came.

I called and now they say they'll be back to finish on the 24th. Really, you're only missing 2 posts and it takes weeks for Lowes to get them. I'm putting tarps over cement because its supposed to rain and they left it in my driveway.

I don't know what really happened but I won't let them do it to me again. Larry W

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $4500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments